Transportme™ ensures your drivers are compliant when logging in and out of our patented system. Through linking our Driver App to the transportme™ Web Portal, management have full transparency and accountability of staff via our reporting suite.
- Driver Pre-Departure Checks, End of Shift Checks and Fit4Work Statements - all reportable and auditable
- Driver Defect Reporting and alerts to Operations Manager, Workshop Manager and Driver
- Bus Defect Picture allows the driver to mark faults/damage on a bus picture which is then emailed to Operations Manager, Workshop Manager and Driver
- Duress Alarms - automatically starts video and sound recording of iPad and send text messages to pre-determined management staff
- Overspeed Logs - set a speed limit on specific routes to receive notifications in reports if vehicle exceeds speed limit
- Electronic Work Diary (in progress) - therefore negating the need for paper Log Books.
- Australian first developments - Driver and Vehicle Handbook, this development provides management with the tools to be able to load and deploy Driver and Vehicle Handbooks electronically across to their staff and fleet of vehicles. This brilliant development will save thousands of dollars and reams of paper yearly for Bus Operators across Australia and New Zealand. This system also ensures drivers are required to state they have read any updates and is all reportable within the Operators CMS of transportme™